Checks can be mailed to:
NAPE Educational Foundation
5520 Cherokee Avenue, Suite 250
Alexandria, VA 22312
Companies paying for their employee’s class will have to provide a purchase order number along with the approved PO slip to submit with the registration. The payment must be made within 30 days after the start date.
Payment is required to be made in full by the first day of the course you’re enrolled in.
Please note that if you elect not to purchase the book(s), the tax should not be paid.
Course fees can be paid through a payment plan. The requirements to apply are:
- The minimum deposit must be 25% of the total amount
- When paying by credit card, a 3% processing fee will be added to the total amount
- There is a limit of 4 installments when paying by credit card
- Total amount must be paid in full before the class ends
- Payment plans are non-refundable but can be credited for future reenrollment
- Must submit a request below: