For more than twenty-five years NAPEEF has provided thousands of local building engineers the training needed to enhance the value they bring to their employers.
Our unique approach to this training arises from:
- Our experienced instructors are all working successfully in the field in a variety of disciplines: electrical, HVAC, boilers, refrigeration, controls, license exam preparation, and general building maintenance.
- We offer hands-on training through our electrical, air conditioning, boiler, and controls labs. You’ll benefit from employees who have solid classroom training with hands-on experience that enables them to fully perform these functions on the job.
NAPE Offers Flexible Training Options For Client Companies:
- Multiple Locations: NAPEEF classes are offered at our locations in Alexandria, Virginia, in Greenbelt in Maryland, and in the District of Columbia.
- Customized and On-Site Training: Do you have a number of employees who need a particular class or type of training? NAPEEF can bring classes to you at your location to make it as convenient for you as possible.
- Flexible Hours: To enable our students to attend classes without disruption of their work schedules, most NAPEEF classes are offered late afternoons and evenings. Some classes are also available on Saturdays. In addition, if a client company has a number of students needing a particular class and wishes to provide training during the workday, we are happy to accommodate those needs as well.
The following is just a sampling of the NAPE’s current client companies:
|Akridge||Cushman & Wakefield|
|Blake Real Estate||Jones Lang LaSalle|
|Boston Properties||Lincoln Property Company|
|Brandywine Realty Trust||Smithsonian Institution|
|CBRE||U.S. Department of State|
|Corporate Office Properties Trust||Wash. Real Estate Investment Trust|
To begin increasing the value of your building engineers to your bottom line through NAPEEF training:
- View our class schedule at our online registration system.
- To discuss customized classes and/or learn about payment options available for our client companies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Employers sending students can pay on or before the first night of class via check or credit card. We can also arrange approvied purchase orders.